What is cost aggregation?
Cost aggregation refers to the process of collecting and summarizing cost data from various sources, such as ad networks, publishers, and ad channels, into a single, unified view.
How can cost aggregation benefit mobile marketers?
Cost aggregation can benefit mobile marketers in several ways:
- Improved transparency: By aggregating cost data from multiple sources, mobile marketers can get a clear, comprehensive view of their cost structure, including how much they are spending on each campaign and partner. Having a comprehensive view allows them to make informed decisions about their advertising spend and optimize their campaigns for better results.
- Better decision-making: With all cost data in one place, mobile marketers can compare performance across different campaigns and identify areas where they can optimize their spending to improve performance. Thus, cost aggregation can help marketers make data-driven decisions and maximize their return on investment (ROI).
- Enhanced ROI: By having a clear view of their cost structure, mobile marketers can better understand the ROI of their advertising campaigns and make decisions to maximize returns. They can also identify areas where they are overspending and adjust their budgets to focus on more profitable channels and campaigns.
- Streamlined reporting: Cost aggregation simplifies the reporting process by providing a single, unified view of cost data. Marketers can benefit because they can save a lot of time in reporting by eliminating the effort of manually combining data from multiple sources.
- Improved collaboration: Cost aggregation makes it easier for mobile marketers to collaborate with partners and stakeholders, as they can provide a shared view of cost data and performance. They can collaborate with improved communication, transparency, and efficiency through cost data aggregated in a single source.